
Today I woke up, I took but a brief second to take a moment to just breathe. A second later my son rolls over and looks at me as he streaches. SUN IS UP MOMMY, GET UP SUN IS UP!!!!I take another breath in and get ready to start my day. Then my daughter comes into the room gives me a great big smile and then gives me a even bigger hug. Then runs out of the room as if to say follow me Mommy. I rub my eyes and start making my coffee and everybody morning drinks. Then I think about how thankful I am for my little darling alarm clocks!! Who wouldn't want them to wake up to in the morning. Their bright and cheery disposition could rub off on an semi old gal as myself!!!
Our pastor has been talking about streaching our imaginations and to just to doubt our doubts and believe our beliefs. Ive been trying to put away my doubts and believe what I know is true.This verse says it all
Ive been reading Joshua 1:9 "Be bold and strong! Banish fear and doubt!! For remember, the Lord your God is with you wherever you go"
No comments:
Post a Comment