Hello, we just came back from a family vist to the great state of Ohio.....We visted Scott's family and got really cold there. Haha us warm blooded texans. Anyhow, the vist went well. The kids played in the snow for the first time and made snow angels (which was on the top of Hunters list of things to do other then hug grandma!!) We had a snow ball fight and even went sleding!!! It was the most fun I have in years. It was a good vist and glad to be back somewhere where it is a little warmer then it was there in Ohio.
Its late and I am deep thought mood.. I was thinking when I was laying down with my children and I was thinkingof gettting older. I will be turning 30 this year and was wondering where did all that fire go. When I was younger I thought that I would change the world and instead I think the world or living in it has changed me. Weird I know but I was just thinking and that is dangerous. I want to live my life and not miss anything but sometimes its hard to enjoy it sometimes. Like I am wishing I was somewhere else or if I was doing something other then being married with children. Isnt that just the meanest thing could say. I even found it hard to write it. Its very true and I dont know why. I love my life and love my two wonderful children but sometimes I wonder is this what the Lord intended for me and did I take the wrong path? Am I doing what I was made to do?
I am wondering is this normal? I feel lost like time is just flying by and I am just seeing it pass by like when you are looking out a window in a car or a plane. Helpless and not in control of what is happening.
MY kids are up and crying for me got to go.............this is three times now.goodnight
No comments:
Post a Comment