Okay, I know that its been a while since I wrote. Then I realized it was going to be my 50th post I thought I had to make it perfact and write about something important....then I couldnt think of anything that important. Isn't that too funny :0) Well, since the last I wrote my kids are still there causing trouble as always, Hunter is almost potty trained....still working on Kenzie. They are sort of sleeping in their bedrooms. Not as much as I want them to but anything is better then nothing.
Scott is still working at Cisco and working hard as always!!! Our cat diseal is pregnant.....and well that is it. Crazy....life is going and it dosent look like its going to stop anytime soon.
thanks for looking at my 50th post....sorry I didnt have anything good to write.
Bernadette<><
3 comments:
Hey Girl,
What's up? I miss seeing ya!Looks like you have had a good summer. Things are slowly getting back into gear for the school year. Are you doing MOPS or biblestudy this year?
D'Lisa
I just found your posts. I've gone back and read some from the past. If you get a chance you should try to do that too. I can't wait for you to get back from Michigan. We miss you a lot.
Leslie
You should start blogging again. I know there is a lot that God wants you to share.
I love now, have been blogging about one year.
Love you...
Post a Comment