Total Pageviews

Friday, May 04, 2007

Just thoughts on paper.........
I lived 30 some odd years, I am still learning the ways to live a life worth calling my own and leaving behind some kind of legacy for my children and their children. Ive asked myself what is worthy to leave behind? I know I have funny stuff to tell my children when they get older and some stories when the time is right of things they shouldn't do to prevent heartache and just things they will regart when they get older. I know I want them to love Jesus and change the world as they see fit.
I look back to my younger years and I know I had alot to learn and life seemed so much bigger then. Now I look at it and it seems smaller. I dont know its because when your younger adults seem to be on another level and had it all together. I so don't have it together. I am holding on my fingernails. I am figuring out things I was never taught. Learning as I go and hoping my children won't grow up to hate me for screwing them up. I am learning how to be a good wife and put him first. To support him and listen to him and to love him even after almost seven years and two kids.
I have everything I ever wanted but still feel like I am lacking in the God area because I am so tired by the end of the day. Its more practial now when your older and a mother then before it was more passion. I need some of the passion though, It would be nice to feel that fire I once felt but maybe that is apart of growing up? maybe so knows.
I am up late and writing crazy late night thoughts......and well if you have any thoughts then tell me. Maybe I am not the only crazy one out there.
Goodnight,
A wife, a mom, a christian who loves the Lord and sort of adult.....

No comments: