I am up late and working on sunday school stuff for tommorrow and worrying if I am reaching these kids or not. There are such great kids and I am so blessed to be with them on Sundays. It gives me a boost to my week. They just want to seen and heard and not told what to do. They are 4th 5th and 6 graders. They are the most overlook age group I think in the church system. At least that is what I think. I love teaching and hopfully I am doing a good job. I just pray that I do a half as good job as my youth leaders did when I first got saved. They changed my life and god worked through them mightly. They are such good kids <><
Anyhow, two days until we leave.... I am so excited to see our family again. I know its going to be a long trip. I think its 1,350 miles......25 hours. Prayer will be nice and needed. The kids have done long trips before.
Take care and thanks for reading my blog.
Will write when we get back :0)
God bless <><
BMH
No comments:
Post a Comment