Life being repeated after every genernation.
Behaviours and emotions being played out.
Good and bad keeping the circle around.
Life is being layed out before us.
When does it stop.
When does God mercy fills in when we fail.
I find myself being drag into the circle of gernations.
I try to find the lies and try to seprate it from the truth.
I realize more and more just how not in control I am
But where I fall short God comes into the picture and guides us through until the end.
This week our goup talk about the role that mothers and fathers play in their child's life and the future generations after that. Which is funny I wrote this blog and saved it because I wasn't sure where it was going. Then I saw how the Lord was preparing my heart to listen to what the speaker was speaking to us on thursday. Amazing :0) read titus 2:3-5 Who are you raising and who raised you and how does that effect your life now??
This topic was really hard for me this week since of my background. Neither have my parents where there for me. They where both abstant. The Lord was faithful in sending me friends and a great youth pastors with a great church network. They saw me through even now. I am pretty noraml as normal can be.
Have a great night. God bless
<>
No comments:
Post a Comment