
As my children are screaming and crying for their mommy and daddy I am sitting here trying to not to run in their rooms and comfort them. We are starting today them sleeping in their own rooms. Its been something we got into the habit in doing it and then never got out of it. So, Here we are biting our nails and praying this crying won't last that long. So, far its almost 45 minutes of pure out in out crying. Just now they are starting to go to sleep. Boy or boy that is one of the hardest things I had to do yet as a parent.
Look at these cute children...it jsut breaks your heart. :0( BUT it would be nice to cuddle with my dear husband once in a while. Anyhow, I got to go to bed early tonight cause I have a fashion show to do and I got to get there at 8:30 am in the morning to get ready for the show.....yahoo I can't wait to be and look like a couple thousand dollars good. Even though I don't spend that much in two years of clothes shopping. I going to be glamerous tommorrow. :0) goodnight sweethearts
No comments:
Post a Comment