Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 09, 2006

God gives us wisdom

God is the real source of wisdom and strength....Job 12:13CEV

Ive have been growing so much since this September. Ive been taking this womenhood class and what they have been teaching us at MOPS. God is really the source of all good things. He wants to bless us, we just have to give over control. Being married and having children is such a different stage to be in. You are pulled by life in all different direactions. Its hard to know true wisdom and how to relate to all who need you. I ve been married for six years and been a mother for three years. I am still learning in both areas. Its great to see how you wait on the Lord, he will renew your strenght espcially when I feel exhusted or just drained. One of my favorite verses is this.

But they wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary;they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31 TLB

This word in the greek is active not passive. Wait with expectiveness and the Lord will renew us. I want God to expose all my sin, So I can be closer to him but also lead my family in Godly path which is so important for him since of my background. God is good even at this stage of my life. He meets us where we are at and gives us what we need to make it through the day,week month and years. Thank you God for renewing us :0) BMH<><

No comments: