Total Pageviews

Monday, November 06, 2006

touch the sky


My son was on our swing in our backyard and he was yelling at the top of his lungs...up to the sky Mommy!!! It was the cutest moment...one of those to save and remember when he is older and I can say remember when......the sweet innocence of childhood. They can touch the sky and even the stars if they wanted too. I long for that courage and that pure thanksufllness of being alive. During my spin class I realize life is way to short to worry about silly things or stress out about stupid things that take away your zest for life. I wonder when I allowed life to take away that pure life that God intended us to have. I want to go outside and yell at the top of my lungs that I love life and I can touch the sky if I wanted too.

No comments: