

Here are some more pictures of my cuties, How can you not love them!!! My husband put easter eggs that they have been playing with ever since easter on Kenzies ears. It was a very funny moment. My son is such a little ham. Here he saw me playing with the camera and he said mommy....cheese. what could of done but snap a picture of it. Scott is off at work and the kids are sleeping and it seems like nothing is on the t.v. on saturdays. You would think there would be but all the shows I watch are during the week.
I cannot beleive that my daughter is going to be two this december.....I want to keep her small but I know growing is apart of life and as well letting go our children into Gods hands. Its hard even for me to even imagine allowing my children going into the school system. I still have time to get used to them going to school. I know I am not gifted enough to home school even though there is apart of me that really wants to because then I can protect them. Anyhow, that is a whole different story altogether. My husband beleives that school is a good thing and that nothing will happen or damage them beyond repair.
Still getting used to my contacts...they switched my strength but I am having problems focusing on the right eye. I might call the doc on Monday. Glasses seems to be easier.
But its nice to see my eyes not under my glasses. Its somthing different :0) We put up our christmas tree and the cat seems to love eating it. Between the cat and the kids I don't know what is going to left of it at christmas.
Anyhow, I guess thats enough nothings for now....its weird when its quiet I get so bored. I wish I could be comfortable with queitness. Its never been my speciality. I think its just my personality. I have calmed down alot since high school but still have some things that will never change. Maybe thats why when I am alone I always have the T.V. on or the radio. Anyhow, have a great sunday morning and until next time <><
No comments:
Post a Comment