
I get my inspirations alot from watching my children sleeping. Tonight as I was watching Kenzie sleeping. I was reminded why I loved her and Hunter so much.
They bring me back to the basics of life before it got all messy with our expatations and our failed attempts to try and make them reality.
I often faced with many emotions during the day...Its too bad that I don't take a breath inward and just take it all in. Instead of worrying about the mess created in their playroom or the tending to the landry that needs to be folded and put away.
To just take in my children and scoop them up and realize before I know it they will be off to college and married.......to just take in their innocence and their beauty without any expatations. To Just breathe in their life.
I am sure of one of the many reasons God allowed us humans to have children is to show us how much he loves us and just how much it takes to love someone other then ourselves. To know when you hurt, he hurts. When you laugh, he laughs and so on and so on.
It allows us to share in the great complexe dealings of love and life and the greatest of them all God. I love and understand God more through my children then any other experince.
No comments:
Post a Comment