Total Pageviews

Friday, November 03, 2006

This journey I call my own


On this journey I call my own, I feel so complete in the tasks I have been given. Even though I have feelings of doubt. If I have I bad day I wish myself to another place and time. Knowing full well that period of time probably wasn't perfact as well.

As I walk through different stages of my journey. Everything changes like the seasons. Some are light and cheery like spring....Another season is like Summer when all is sunny and active full of energy. Ready to concur life itself. My favorite season is fall when the air is crisp and takes your breath away. The leaves change into beautiful colours.
Like a new born baby just born and you are full of such hope but you know everything will change. Or winter when everything is covered with a layer of snow. Everything is in hibernation for a time for that season

As I walk this journey I call my own knowing I will see each of these seasons in my walk and they will forever change whom I am and will become. I use to fight change...now I try to embrace it. Knowing its good and it challenges your mind, body and spirit. Therefore allowing you to be what the Lord wills you to be.

Numbers 23:19 God said"what God promises, he keeps" <><

No comments: