Total Pageviews

Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving






We just had a great family thanksgiving...well the best you can have away from attended family. Here are some pictures of the kids and us the parents. Its the first picture with my contacts. Everything went successful with our dinner. I manage to cook everything just right. We even made homemade pies. Pumkin and cherry. Yummy......tonight we had my favorite cold turkey sandwiches.....:0) My husband didn't like it but we surely did. I watched the history channel last night about how thanksgiving started. I am glad that thanksgiving cannot be commercialized like christmas has been. You get eat great food and spend time with family or like we did some friends. Just to be be glad for what the Lord has given you.....
I am thankful for the life the Lord has given me, the husband and the children. They enrich my life every single minute of the day. <><

No comments: