Total Pageviews

Friday, November 17, 2006

just stuff :0)

As I am sitting here watching one of my favorite tv shows...Battlestar Gallactica I thought I should write I am so excited about the new James Bond movie!!! Probably won't see until it comes out on video. (But we might get a babysitter if we are lucky.)

We are getting ready to have a thanksgiving dinner and this year we are going to have guests from India.They work with Scott and they never had a turkey feast. I am going to bake pumkin pie and cherry pie by myself.....I wonder how its going to turn out.

I went to the grand opening to Ikea two days ago....It was amazing!!! I found the bed and the bedding I am going to get for Mackenzie for her 2nd birthday. Its so reasonable priced compared to all those other stores. I also found my coach and oversized arm chairs that I am going to buy next year. Also my wood flooring for the hallway all reasonable priced...... I am so excited to get rid of the carpeting that the kids have messed up. Lots to do in the next year coming up. :0)

My little girl birthday is coming up on the dec 1st, she going to be two years old, its amazing to me how two years can fly by. She is my little butterfly...growing up everyday. She probably our last child we'll have naturally but down the road we are going to adopt a foster child...an older one but when the kids are older. Scott thinks they have the right to be the oldest and so they can truley understand and be part of the process. Which is something I didn't think of. Of course my better half thinks of things I never think of. He's amazing man and I am so blessed to call him my husband. <><

1 comment:

Scarlette said...

the mention of battlestar galactica made me think: beep beep beep warp speed!!